STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA SITES:
- Official Website of North Carolina
- North Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles – Information on driver’s licenses; crash reports; license points and much more.
- North Carolina Department of Insurance – Information on all North Carolina insurance rules and regulations, including the Safe Driver Incentive Plan which explains automobile insurance premiums increases.
- North Carolina Secretary of State – Links with information on, among other things, UCC filings and research; corporations; business licenses; electoral college; and trademarks.
- N.C. Industrial Commission – The official site for the Administrative Court System that governs N.C. worker’s compensation claims and tort claims against the State of North Carolina.
- North Carolina Administration Office of the Courts – The official website for the governing body of the North Carolina courts system, with links to the N.C. Supreme Court and the N.C. Court of Appeals; North Carolina Trial Calendars; and other related information.
- North Carolina State Bar – The regulatory body for all North Carolina lawyers, includes its
- NC Institute of Government
- North Carolina Academy of Trial Lawyers