The personal injury lawyers of Glover Lawfirm understand the hardship that Grandy residents and their families suffer when they are injured in an accident. Our goal is to hold the person or company who caused your accident accountable for the harm they have caused. We want to secure compensation that will allow you to move on in life without unnecessary delay.
To help you in this process, we provide free initial consultations. This consultation allows you to learn more about us, and it gives us the chance to learn more about you and your case. If we can help you, then you will pay nothing for our services unless we recover a settlement or verdict on your behalf.
If you or a loved one has been harmed through no fault of your own, call Glover Lawfirm today or complete our online form. We’re ready to get to work for you right away.
Our Experience Counts with Grandy Personal Injury Claims
When you hire Glover Lawfirm, we will give your case the serious attention it deserves. We work with skilled investigators and highly qualified experts. We also use cutting-edge technology to build all of our cases. We can put all of those resources to work for you.
Attorney Danny Glover Jr., have more than 20 years of combined legal experience. They know how to deal with insurance companies and present cases to juries. Above all, they are passionate about protecting the rights of accident victims in Grandy and across northeastern North Carolina.
Our firm’s results include:
- $1.2 million settlement for a rape victim in a shopping mall inadequate security case
- $1.1 million verdict for a 65-year-old motorcyclist who suffered disabling injuries in a motor vehicle accident
- $1 million settlement for a motorcycle rider hurt when another driver turned directly in front of him
- $500,000 verdict for the family of a motorist who slid into a bridge after hitting standing rainwater six days after another fatal wreck at the same location
- $500,000 settlement for a motorist injured when a dump truck driver failed to yield
- $347,500 settlement for a farm tractor driver injured in a rear-end collision caused by a tractor-trailer driver.
Each case is different. Although our past results do not guarantee a similar outcome in your case, we believe that our track record attests to our success in a wide range of cases.
Glover Lawfirm can handle cases involving:
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Truck / Tractor-Trailer Accidents
- Dump Truck Accidents
- Pedestrian Injuries
- Bicycle Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Nursing Home Negligence / Abuse
- Catastrophic Injury
- Wrongful Death
Our Attorneys Are Ready to Assist Grandy Personal Injury Victims
Glover Lawfirm has earned respect throughout northeastern North Carolina and our state’s legal community. Our attorneys have been recognized by North Carolina Super Lawyers and The Millionaire Advocates Forum and others. We also have served as leaders in organizations such as the N.C. Advocates for Justice. Danny Glover, Jr., currently serves as the President-Elect of the NCAJ.
If someone else’s carelessness, recklessness or intentional disregard for others’ safety has caused you to be injured or caused the death of a family member, North Carolina law says that you may be entitled to receive financial compensation for your losses.
A settlement or verdict can cover losses that include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering and more.
The personal injury lawyers of Glover Lawfirm are committed to helping Grandy residents to seek this compensation. Schedule your free consultation today by calling us or contacting us online.